Welcome to the Janssen Therapeutics
Charitable Contributions Site
Janssen Therapeutics strives to improve the lives of patients with HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C. As part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, we are also committed to our Credo, which guides us to provide high quality products and services to healthcare professionals and patients and to support the communities in which we work and live.
We believe that we can make a difference in the lives of patients by supporting patient societies and community organizations that provide HIV/AIDS and/or Hepatitis C related services. Support may be requested for general charitable contributions. Recipients must be tax-exempt charitable organizations with 501(c)3 tax status.
Charitable Contribution Submission Process:
A request for charitable support must be submitted during the designated application windows. Receipt of a request by Janssen Therapeutics does not guarantee approval of a charitable contribution request nor financial support in the entire amount requested.
If your request is accepted, the company reserves the right to post on a website accessible to the public, information regarding funding under this Agreement, [whether or not required by law], including the identity of the recipient, the monetary value of the funding, and the purposes for such funding, and other information as the Company determines is appropriate.
Unfortunately, due to resource limitations, Janssen Therapeutics will no longer accept requests for support of local fundraising events (ie, walks/runs, galas) in the area of HIV/AIDS as of January 1, 2013. We will continue to support educational programming, access-to-care initiatives and the provision of direct client services.
- Direct building expenses, endowments, or other capital expenditures
- Support for advertising for local athletics and/or other extracurricular activities (including trips, tours, etc.)
- Support for brand advertising
- Funds directed to an individual or physician group (e.g., clinic) or donations to an organization in the name of an individual or physician group
- Funds directed to an organization that then will direct funds to another organization
- Religious group or other societies that do not serve general public on a non-denominational basis
- Political or veteran organizations
- Requests for unrestricted funds
- Multiple year commitments
- Product donations
- Matching gifts
- Patient assistance programs
- Educational grants