Janssen Therapeutics will only accept grant applications during certain time periods throughout the year.
Applications will only be accepted during January, March, May, July, September and November.
- The date of your program should dictate when to submit your grant application. You may apply well in advance of the program if you have all of the required documentation in place. For example, if you have a program start date of July 1st, you may apply in January, March or May.
- It is also important to consider our notification dates when deciding in which period to submit your application. For example, if you wait until May to submit an application for a July 1 program, you will not be notified of our decision until the end of June.Therefore, we encourage you to apply as early as possible.
- Applications must be received during the open grant application windows. Our electronic application system will not be accessible outside of those windows.
- In order for us to adhere to our timelines for rendering decisions, we require that all applications be complete at the time of submission. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Approximate wait time from submission to decision will range from 30 to 60 days. If your grant request is approved, we will do our best to process your contract and payment in a timely fashion, but cannot guarantee that you will receive payment prior to your program date.